Handpiece Lubricater- increase your handpiece Life , save lubricant and providing better lubricating
Designed to save time and lubricant. Important auxiliary in the internal cleaning of the rotary instruments, indispensable factor to favor its sterilization
. It is estimated that 1,000 ml of lubricant serves about 500 lubrications of 3 hand pieces per cycle. Unquestionable cost-benefit for clinics with high instrument turnover.
• Very simple panel allows the operation and regulation of the lubrication of the tips individually or all simultaneously.
• Allows short, medium or intense lubrication, individually or not, as necessary.
Connection with adjustable angulation, injects lubricant where the traditional spray does not reach.
• Intra connection for contra angle and straight tip and borden connections for low and high rotation.
• 350 ml tank with front visor for monitoring the lubricant level.
• Filter of the compressed air network in the back, with manual drain for condensates.
• Operates with adjustable working pressure up to 80 PSI, compatible with the type of tip to be lubricated.
2. Rated Voltage: AC220V/50Hz, AC110V/60Hz
3. Fuse（220V/240V：F1A ～250V）
4. Air Pressure: 0.35～0.60Mpa (3.5～6.0kgf/cm2) (50～80psi)
5. Capacity of Oil Container: 350mL
6. Weight: 8 kg