Designed to save time and lubricant. Important auxiliary in the internal cleaning of the rotary instruments, indispensable factor to favor its sterilization. It is estimated that 1,000 ml of lubricant serves about 500 lubrications of 3 hand pieces per cycle. Unquestionable cost-benefit for clinics with high instrument turnover.
- Very simple panel allows the operation and regulation of the lubrication of the tips individually or all simultaneously.
- Allows short, medium or intense lubrication, individually or not, as necessary.
- Connection with adjustable angulation, injects lubricant where the traditional spray does not reach.
- Intra connection for contra angle and straight tip and borden connections for low and high rotation.
- 350 ml tank with front visor for monitoring the lubricant level.
- Filter of the compressed air network in the back, with manual drain for condensates.
- Operates with adjustable working pressure up to 80 PSI, compatible with the type of tip to be lubricated.
- Acrylic front cover with top opening and shaft at the bottom and cotton filter holders that prevent fog dispersion and facilitates internal cleaning.
- They include power cable, oil tank, supply funnel, cotton filter kit, rubber rings and 3-way connection.