BMS X Ray
• Lightweight and compact, all functions are integrated in the engine block.
• Low radiation dose as compared to other conventional X-ray.
• Obtaining images of high definition both in the traditional mode digital and system phosphors.
• The device is remotely piloted in complete safety for the operator via remote control radio waves.
• Supply Voltage-230V (50/60 Hz)
• Absorption-6 A
• Focal point-0.4 mm
• Total filtration-2 mm Al eq.
• Selectable anodic current-4-7 mA
• Tube voltage x-ray selectable-60-70 kVp
• Exposition time-0020-1000 mS
• Supply voltage-230 V (50/60 Hz)
• AERB APPROVED-YES