ANYONE 30 IMPLANTS PACKAGE
Offering a better experience for both dentists & patients.
For dentists: convenient implant placement, strong initial stability, excellent soft & hard tissue response, & shorter overall treatment time.
For patients: minimally invasive surgery with less pain, shorter healing time, & better esthetic results.
Simplified surgical protocol with predictable initial stability
Fixture design allows easier drilling in any bone density, while ensuring high initial stability
- AnyOne® implant system T.O.P concept
- Predictable initial stability with variety of fixture designs & simplified drilling protocol
- Compatible & single platform prosthetics (11° internal hex connection)
TOP Design Concept
- Enhanced surface treatment – Xpeed
- Better crestal bone response due to stress reduction design
- Better cancellous bone response due to evenly distribute stress
- Better soft tissue response thanks to the bio-friendly S-Line shape
- Simplified surgical protocol giving predictable initial stability
- Simplified & compatible, single platform prosthetics (11° Internal Hex Connection)
- Shortened healing times with fast osseointegration
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Shorter recovery and treatment time
- Enhanced esthetic results
Variety of Fixture Designs guarantee predictable initial stability
For Hard Bone
Easy and Simple placement
for all cases.
∅3.5, ∅4.0, ∅4.5, ∅5.0, ∅6.0, ∅7.0
For Soft Bone
New design with extended thread gives substantially stronger initial stability for soft bone application.
∅4.5, ∅5.5, ∅6.5, ∅7.5, ∅8.0
For Irregular Ridge
This ‘Special 7mm’ fixture can be used for non-uniform bone loss case with limited available vertical dimension.
∅4.5, ∅5.0, ∅6.0, ∅7.0
Thanks to MegaGen’s unique KnifeThread® and super self-tapping design, better initial stability can be attained in any compromised bone situation. The design enables bone condensing, gentle ridge expansion, maximized compressive force resistance, and minimized shear force production.1
The prosthesis procedure is simplified with Single prosthetic connection with single platform diameter and 11 ° internal hex connection for all fixture sizes.
Thanks to the 11 ° single prosthetic connection, you can choose any suitable prosthetic option in any clinical condition.
Better peri-implant biotype & better emergence profile are ensured due to double offset structure, incorporating thread-less collar on fixture & S-line cuff design for prosthetics6,7
Also, AnyOne Abutments have a sloped shoulder margin making them ideal for CAD/CAM zirconia prosthetics.
Broad prosthetic line-up from conventional to digital restorations
Every case, every shape, every size…everything has been considered to satisfy every clinical need